tiistai 16. tammikuuta 2018

Morning Meeting With Mari: Story About The Snowman

Pitkästä aikaa aamupiirillämme kävi vierailemassa ystävämme Snowman.

Lauloimme yhdessä laulua I'm a Little Snowman:

I’m a little snowman, look at me.
These are my buttons, 1 2 3.
These are my eyes and this is my nose.
I wear a hat and scarf. Brrr…it’s cold!


The Snowman told us a story about Lunna The Snowman who lived near by the lake.
Near by the lake there was also a cottage where lived two kids, a boy and a girl. At daytime Lunna watched those kids having fun together: climbing up to the hill and sliding dow again and again, skating and skiing around the lake.

Lunna enjoyed wathing the kids to play at daytime, but most of all she loved wathing the stars twinkling in the sky at nighttime.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti